Monday, November 19, 2012

The Motivation Wallpaper [Update]

Photobucket

Update: This post was originally written on September 20, 2010 and was relocated to exist here in the GallantTeddy blog.

The other day, I couldn’t help but feel a little inspired. I read a quote online and I thought it was by far one of the best quotes I have ever heard. When I say quote, I am mainly speaking of a good motivational saying that can help you in achieving whatever goal you’re pursuing. I keep a lot of these quotes in my head and to be honest I feel as though I have too many to count. The reason I remember so many, I guess, would be because in a sense I am always trying to find ways of improving myself. Sometimes I get a little sidetracked, and when I do, I look back at some of these quotes to get myself going again. I decided to share some of these quotes in the form of a wallpaper that I myself made with a sunset image taken from Google Images. The wallpaper isn’t going to win any Photoshop contest but I hope the quotes can provide some type of guidance if you too get sidetracked. I’ll consider posting short entries of quotes on my blog so that I may share them amongst you the reader, but that all will be in good time.

TO DOWNLOAD, CLICK ON SIZE: 1280x1024, 1024x600.

Below are the quotes that are in the wallpaper as well as a description of what they mean to me. I hope these quotes help you and again, provide some guidance. Enjoy the wallpaper.

“Don’t be tied by your past.” – Remember that your past is just that, a past. There is no reason for you to look back. Keep headstrong and move forward.

“Just do it.” – Borrowed this quote from Nike, and pretty self-explanatory.

“It’s okay to have contradictions, even God was misunderstood.” – If the mighty one can change his mind, so can you.

“They can, because they think can.” – Believe it and make it happen.

“Overcome your past self.” – Eliminate your view of yourself in the past and begin with the new you.

“Luck does not exist, only good and bad decisions.” – Be intelligent, make the right choice.

“Hard work is required of successful people.” – The ultimate prize requires determination and commitment.

“Experiment with ideas, through experiences.” – Think, and then do.

“Enough is not enough, do more.” – Don’t limit yourself, pursue your goal with strong ambition.

“Work Hard.” – My favorite, the recipe for your success.

No comments:

Post a Comment