Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick Thoughts on New MySpace

Photobucket

I never thought of MySpace as one of those companies I didn't like. If anything what really bugged about it was that a lot of people overused the Flash designs in their profiles as well as some few spam problems.

Other than that, privacy for the most part wasn't really an issue since my profile was private. There were also no status updates to be made, which I thought was great because there was less "noise." 

When you would post a comment on someone's profile, commented on a photo, or chatted with someone else, not every single person on my friends list was notified. I also discovered some great bands from the site such as "Rumspringa" & "Rival Tribal."

In other words, I enjoyed MySpace a lot more than I did Facebook. With that being said I'm comfortable now with my G+, but it's still nice to see a company that I once enjoyed try to make comeback.

So sure, I'll sign up for an invite.



http://vimeo.com/50071857

No comments:

Post a Comment